Please read the below information before booking with Vatican Guided Tour. If anything is unclear please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to answer any questions you have.
IMPORTANT – By booking your tour with Vatican Guided Tour You agree to the following:
All times stated are Italian time. We cannot guarantee that you will see everything listed in the tour if Circumstances on the day, such as the closure of attractions without notice, may prevent this from being possible. We reserve the right to terminate the tour if anyone in your party behaves unacceptably.
- Upon booking your tour you must pay the full amount
- Please make sure you quote your full name along with the chosen trip and tour date when making payment.
If you have purchased a non-refundable rate, no refunds will be possible for your cancellation or no-show.
If you have booked a group tour with a refundable rate, the following cancellation policy applies:
- if canceled before a week: no penalty (Italian time zone)
- if canceled within 3 days before: 50% penalty (Italian time zone)
- if canceled from 2 days to the same day: 100% penalty (Italian time zone)
If you have booked a private tour with a refundable rate we apply the following cancellation policy:
- if canceled before 15 days: no penalty (Italian time zone)
- if canceled within 7 days before: 50% penalty (Italian time zone)
- if canceled from 7 days to the same day: 100% penalty (Italian time zone)
If we purchase any venue/museum tickets for you they must be paid for in advance and are non-refundable for any reason once purchased.
Your tour charge includes all you need to have a great experience. Upon confirmation, you will receive a list of all the inclusions. Meals are payable locally and not included in the tour charge.
At the time of booking, you will pay a booking fee of 6%.
We have a number of expert driver-guides at London Country tours and will automatically select the best available one for your chosen tour. If you have a preference for a driver or guide please request them upon booking and we will do our best to accommodate this although we cannot make any guarantees. Please note we reserve the right to change drivers/guides at our discretion at any time.
To guarantee the quality of the service we ensure that means of transport used are of the latest generation and include all amenities, drivers are professionals with great experience and professionalism. All our guides are licensed by the city of Rome, own the official permission to guide in Rome and Vatican City, and are specialized in Arts and History.
We reserve the right to charge reasonable fees for any damage caused to our vehicles or other materials/headset during the tour. If a guest is sick in the vehicle a charge of €200 will be payable to the driver at the end of the tour for professional cleaning.
We are fully insured with public liability insurance, for peace of mind during your stay with us. As always when traveling, it is strongly advised to arrange your own personal travel insurance via your chosen insurance company.
Upon confirmation of your service, you will receive our confirmation with the place and the deparure’s time. You will be asked to be ready 15 minutes before the start of the tour. We cannot guarantee that it will be possible to visit all the sites included in the tour if you fail to arrive at the meeting point in time. On these occasions, we are not responsible for any claims for repayment or even partial repayment.
The agency is not responsible for delaying the start of the tour for events not attributable to it.
Refunds for unused services
Our tours are sold as a package and therefore we are unable to reimburse a customer for the services he / she has decided not to use.
Tour Pickup / Return (when included)
- Although confirmed on your tour itinerary, pickup for the majority of tours from your chosen location will be between 8-9 am. However, some days prior tour departure date we will send you a pick-up confirmation time
- Please ensure you are waiting and ready to depart at the agreed pickup site at the time specified. If you are late this may affect your itinerary and result in a shortened trip. The final drop-off time on a one-day tour can vary depending on location but is expected to be between 6-7 pm the same day.
- Please note collection from the Rome city center area is included in the tour price, other locations are possible but this may incur an extra charge. Please contact us for details.
Additional Driver/Guide Time
Should you wish to make use of our driver or tour guide for more time for example you want to have dinner on the evening of your tour or perhaps visit a Rome show, our driver/guide services are available for hire at the rate of €75 per hour. Please ensure you give our drivers/guides reasonable notice if you wish to do this.
Our tours are sold in Euro currency.
The contract is governed by Italian law and in the event of a dispute that cannot be resolved amicably, the competent court is the Court of Rome.