Please read the below information before booking with London country tours.. If anything is unclear please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be happy to answer any questions you have. Also, if you have not visited the UK before, we have compiled some useful Travel Advice worth knowing to make you trip more enjoyable and stress-free.
IMPORTANT – By booking your tour with London country tours. You agree to the following:
All times stated are UK time. We cannot guarantee that you will see everything listed in the tour Circumstances on the day, such as closure of attractions without notice, may prevent this from being possible. We reserve the right to terminate the tour if anyone in your party behaves unacceptably.
- Upon booking your tour you must pay the full amount or 100 pound deposit..
- The balance can be paid on the day of your tour in English pounds Or 7 days in advance. via our secure website payment or PayPal service, please note a 5% surcharge applies. Alternatively you may wish to phone us on ? to pay by Credit/Debit Card all major cards including Visa, MasterCard and AMEX are accepted, please note a 5% surcharge applies.
- Please make sure you quote your full name along with the chosen trip and tour date when making payment.
Payment is non-refundable should you wish to cancel for any reason within 60 days of your tour. If you cancel more than 60 days before the tour, due to costs incurred we can only refund 50% of the payment. If we purchase any venue tickets for you they must be paid for in advance and are non-refundable for any reason once purchased.
Your tour charge includes vehicle hire, driver guide, fuel, parking, and any congestion charges. Lunch and entrance to tour attractions is payable locally and not included in the tour charge. If you wish for the driver guide to escort you around the attractions, you must also pay for their entrance fees. Please note certain UK attractions do not allow guides inside, if this is the case we will tell you all the history before you enter and what to do when inside and then the guide will be waiting for you at the exit at an agreed time. If however it is an English Heritage or National Trust site, as members our drivers can enter free-of-charge.
Tour Pickup / Return
- Although confirmed on your tour itinerary, pickup for the majority of tours from your chosen location will be between 8-9am. If you are unsure of your pickup location for the tour, we can recommend Gloucester Road Tube Station, London, SW7 4SF as it is easy and accessible for both you and our drivers.
- Please ensure you are waiting and ready to depart at the agreed pickup site at the time specified. If you are late this may affect your itinerary and result in a shortened trip. Final drop-off time on a one day tour can vary depending on location but is expected to be between 7-8pm the same day.
- Please note collection from the London area is included in the tour price, other locations are possible but this may incur an extra charge. Please contact us for details.
Additional Driver Time
Should you wish to make use of our driver tour guide and have dinner on the evening of your tour or perhaps visit a London show, our driver services are available for hire at the rate of £75 per hour. Please ensure you give our drivers reasonable notice if you wish to do this.
Driver Guide Selection
We have a number of expert driver guides at London Country tours and will automatically select the best available one for your chosen tour. If you have a preference of driver guide please request them upon booking and we will do our best to accommodate this although we cannot make any guarantees. Please note we reserve the right to change drivers at our discretion at any time.
We reserve the right to charge reasonable fees for any damage caused to our vehicles during the tour. If a guest is sick in the vehicle a charge of £200 will be payable to the driver at the end of the tour for professional cleaning.
Our drivers are fully insured with public liability insurance, for peace of mind during your stay with us. As always when travelling, it is strongly advised to arrange your own personal travel insurance via your chosen insurance company. If you need assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.