Explore the amazing Rome in 2 Days tour.
During the first day, you will discover the highlights of Vatican City. You will enjoy accounts of famous artists and popes, then see the colossal Basilica and Square of St. Peter, the touching Pietà, Bernini’s glorious baroque Canopy, and the burial site of St.Peter with tombs of late popes. Enjoy Trevi Fountain, the Spanish steps, Piazza Navona, and the Pantheon.
On the second day, you will embark on a journey through history at the Coliseum, Capitoline, and Palatine Hill and enter the mysterious Catacombs. You may dare to enter your hands in the famous “Mouth of Truth” and discover Rome’s most recent archaeological excavation treasures. Your tour concludes at the authentic spot of Caesar’s assassination on the Ides of March, 44 BC.
Introduction to Vatican City and Vatican Museum
- Roman Forum
- Circus Maximus
- Palatine Hill
- Piazza Navona
- Vatican Museums
- Sistine Chapel
- St. Peter’s Basilica
- Colonnaded Square And many more
• 9:00 am – 12:00 pm: Sightseeing in the historical center by de-luxe car with driver
• 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm: 1,5 hours break for lunch near the Vatican Museum (not included in the price)
• 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm: Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica Private tour with a professional guide
• 4:30 pm pick up for your hotel
• 9:00 am – 11:30 am: Catacombs group tour with a professional guide (pick up at your hotel)
• 11:30 am– 1:00 pm: 1,5 hours break for lunch near the Colosseum (not included in the price)
• 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm: Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill private tour with a professional guide
• 4:00 pm pick up for your hotel
The program may vary depending on availabilities and/or extraordinary events.
The meeting point can be at your hotel or any other previously agreed spot in Rome.
Tour’s meeting time is daily at 09:00.