Museum visit at night!
This is a guided tour you absolutely cannot miss! A night tour in the museum is a unique gift to your child, that too in the Vatican on a Friday night!
- Vatican Galleries
- Sistine Chapel
Guided Tour of Vatican By Night Tour For Kids Special Experience
3 hrs.| Start: 7.00 p.m. | Skip The Line Ticket |
Meeting Point : Entrance of Vatican Museums, by the marble arch at the bottom of the steps.
In summer, Friday nights are special at the Vatican Museums as they are special tours for kids to explore at night. This is an ideal tour for parents who wish to personalise their trip with a private tour away from the heat and crowds. This tour is ideal for older children and teenagers. You can tour the rest of Rome during the day, and in the evening enjoy this special experience tour.
Your tour includes the skip the line tickets so you will enter without waiting for 2 to 3 hours to enter the Vatican Museums. Yes, that is how popular this attraction is. The advantage of a night tour is that you will not experience the blistering sun of the day. You and your kids are in for a treat. Imagine viewing exhibits and halls after closing hours . That is indeed special!
This 3-hour Vatican by night tour for kids is an experience your children will not forget. The friendly guide has hours of experience in leading to us for younger and older children including teenagers. The highlights of the toy include the Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of Maps. Kids will learn about the fascinating history of the Renaissance period. They will also learn about how the past is still strongly connected to modern Italy today. The experienced guide will share and reveal secrets of famous sculptures and artwork along the way.
The next stop on the Vatican by night tour for kids moves to the Sistine Chapel. As speaking is limited in the Sistine Chapel, your guide will explain to you the highlights of what you will see and explain the stories and history behind some of the most breathtaking masterpieces by Michelangelo.
This is a very popular tour and only offered on Friday nights in summer. So, get in early and book NOW!
Important Reminder – Guided Tour of Vatican By Night Tour For Kids Special Experience
- There is a dress code to the Vatican which applies to children too. Shoulders and knees must be covered.
- This tour is only available on Friday nights during summer.
- If Saint Peter’s Basilica is closed for a religious function at short notice as it is a working church, you will be spending more time in the Vatican gallery’s with your private guide.
- The Vatican Museums get rather busy during summer and after a bank holiday.
- If a disabled visitor is able to produce a certificate showing that they are more than 74% disabled, entry to the Vatican museums is free of charge. This free entry is also extended to the to their companion. If you have a disability and are not sure if you’re eligible, please contact us at the time of booking so that we may assist you further.