Discover the best of Vatican City with a private guided tour of Vatican Museums. With an experienced guide, you’ll have access to a famous gallery of masterpieces, with works by da Vinci, Bellini, Titian, Raphael’s rooms and more.
The Sistine Chapel and its extraordinary ceiling also will be waiting for you, where you can contemplate Michelangelo’s work and all the grandeur of the Chapel’s interior.
After that, join a real exclusive small group tour of the Colosseum Underground by night. At our meeting point, you’ll be welcomed with a small appetizer and some Prosecco before your tour begins. Starting at the Colosseum, you’ll have a guided journey back in time walking inside the monument in a skip the line visit. With access to the underground, to the 2nd floor and arena floor, you’ll also be able to visit the chambers and hear stories of gladiators and wild animals that were kept there.
Colosseum Tour’s highlights:
- Colosseum Underground
- Colosseum Arena
- Colosseum Chambers
Private Vatican Museum tour
Introduction to the Vatican City and Vatican History
- Chandelier Gallery
- Tapestry Gallery
- Belvedere courtyard
- Visit the Hall of the Muses
- See the statue of Hercules
- Experience Constantine’s sarcophagus
- Discover the Vatican Map Gallery overlooking the Vatican Gardens
- Be in Raphael’s rooms
- Get exclusive entrance to Michelangelo’s “Last Judgment” in the Sistine Chapel
- ***Observation: all tours are suitable for kids. The disabled have coverage and easy access.
Tour is at the moment not available
Meeting point will be communicated in your booking’s confirmation e-mail.