Small group travel experiencing the magical Vatican Gardens!
- Vatican Gardens
- Vatican Museums
- Sistine Chapel
- St Peter’s Basilica
- St Peter’s Square
Private Tour of The Vatican Gardens and Vatican Museum/Sistine Chapel
4 hrs. | Start: As requested. | Group Size : 28 max. | Vatican Gardens in minibus with audio guide
Meeting Point : Will be provided once booking has been confirmed.
Everyone knows about the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica, but many are unaware of the riches in the Vatican Gardens. As you are taken on the tour of the Vatican Gardens, you will be able to view stunning views of St Peter’s Basilica. You will see beautifully curated gardens, fountains and more. This four hour tour also includes walking, being driven through the gardens as well as visit to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St Peter’s Basilica and St Peter’s Square.
Vatican Gardens – Yes, it is owned by the Pope
With your skip the line tickets, you will enter the Vatican Museums and there with the rest of your group the tour of the Vatican Gardens will begin in a minibus. Your English-speaking guide will share with you the hidden treasures in the garden and point out specific features to you as well. As there is a limit to the visitors allowed in the Vatican Gardens, there will not be a rush or a crowd. In summer, the minibus converts to open top allowing for you to take spectacular pictures of the immaculate Vatican Gardens.
The tour averages for about forty minutes to an hour and then you will meet your private guide for the next part of the tour – the Vatican Museums.
Vatican Museums – Spectacular Galleries Await
Your guide will share with you their expert knowledge of art, history, and architecture as you pass through Raphael’s Rooms, Tapestry Gallery, Gallery of Maps, Gallery of the Candelabra and more.
Sistine Chapel – Michelangelo’s Masterpiece
Your private guide will share with your fascinating stories of Michelangelo and you will see his masterpieces in their full glory.
St Peter’s Basilica – Renaissance Style
It is believed to be one of the greatest churches in the world. It is believed to be the burial place of one of the twelve apostles of Jesus – St Peter. It is also believed that St Peter was the first bishop of Rome. St Peter’s Basilica is also renowned for its dome. You are then free to roam St Peter’s Square and see Bernini’s Colonnades.
Do Not Miss Out On This Exclusive Private Tour Of The Vatican!
Important Reminder – Private Tour of The Vatican Gardens and Vatican Museum/Sistine Chapel
- This tour is not idea for wheelchair bound visitors.
- Children under six are not permitted on the minibus tour.
- There is a dress code to the Vatican which applies to children too. Shoulders and knees must be covered.
- If Saint Peter’s Basilica is closed for a religious function At short notice as it is a working church, you will be spending more time in the Vatican gallery’s with your private guide.
- The Vatican museums get rather busy during summer and after a bank holiday.
- If a disable visitor is able to produce a certificate showing that they are more than 74% disabled, entry to the Vatican museums is free of charge. This free entry is also extended to the to their companion. If you have a disability and are not sure if you’re eligible, please contact us at time at the time of booking so that we may assist you further.